Help! Korilas wont restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
power flicked due to incredible winds here and these guys wont start back up, atal...
they usually do that propeller jumping around thing for a couple seconds and go, but now the propeller just jumps around for ever and it wont start??? any tips? google search turned up nothing and told me to buy new ones, well no sh*t, but at 5am on sunday i need these guys to work!!!

C

copperkills

Unplug...plug back in and then turn impeller with finger if its still jumping,  should get er going again.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
Unplug and plug backmin then do it again if it runs in reverse  yu need new front covers...koarlia will send new replacments..i had 2 that neede replacing but they send 4 anyway

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
Check the impeller magnet for swelling. I find if the kit alias start in reverses or chatter that the magnet is starting to crack and swell.  Replaced 3 under warranty all for this issue.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
So this was at 5 am, I left them plugged in for 5-10 min and they kept bouncing and wouldn't start even when I tried to turn the impeller with my hands and plug it in backwards etcetc , so I said screw it, ( my return pump was running ) went back to bed got up at 8, plugged them in and they both fired up right away.... 0_o
Very strange , but oh we'll there working now... I will be looking for a couple of tunze or possibly a pair of mp40's in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.