Help Torx Pick A Tattoo!

Deptron

Well, as some of you may have read, @TORX is getting a tattoo. So, I thought maybe we could help him come up with a few ideas. Most likely he will want something aquatic themed........so post you favorite tattoo idea, or a tattoo you have yourself to help inspire him!:D

Here are a couple personal favs, that I think would turn out real nice!;)
IMG_3848.JPG
IMG_3847.JPG

SamB

Super Active Member
Thank you for allowing comments on such a personal decision
Only tattoo that a real man can be proud of would be related to his family, heritage, children or wife.
Life's too short and our fishy friends sadly come and go way too often
My sister Claudia was killed by a drunk driver a few years ago. Her fave creature was the octopus - hence my tattoo

Attachments

• tatt.jpg
    tatt.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 155

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Thank you for allowing comments on such a personal decision
Only tattoo that a real man can be proud of would be related to his family, heritage, children or wife.
Life's too short and our fishy friends sadly come and go way too often
My sister Claudia was killed by a drunk driver a few years ago. Her fave creature was the octopus - hence my tattoo
Really awesome SamB...

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
If I ever had a tattoo it would have to be a throat one. I would get one of those little body caricatures and the big head would be mine.

Like below so the body would be on the front of my throat to my collarbone.

efd5569d979bd60e45c2cf8fee423c3c.jpg
2098fbe2bcc716b3220e9bdff45e7979.jpg

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I'm not sure why anyone would get anything but a bruins tattoo.

I saw a guy with a tattoo of his cat. Like, "dude, that's a cat! You could have had a bruins tattoo there, maybe they can laser it off?" A cat. Get this, it wasn't even a live cat, the dang cat was dead!

Mental illness is a serious issue.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Time to dredge up an old thread. I have gotten 5 since this thread was started. 3 were fairly small, but none hobby related until now. It is just done so the color is blocked a little, I can not wait for it to be healed. I was going to wait to show it off at the next show, but that idea failed. Next is a colored fish scape on my right forearm. This one is an 'invisible' tattoo. It is white UV ink and only visible under UV or Black lighting.

Last edited:

Alexanneka

Always been a Fan of the Ambigram. Got this for my wife and daughter. Says daughters name one way and wifes when flipped. Very hard location to take a pic of. Lol

Attachments

• 20181227_214827.jpg
    20181227_214827.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
  • 20181227_215615.jpg
    20181227_215615.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 88