Here is what we have been up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill@IA

Over the past year I have been hearing more and more from my customers how confusing all the new products are making the hobby. Over 15 years, actually going on 18 next year, my clients have relied on my interpretation of reef keeping methods and the "new stuff". I find new product launches and information about how to use them or their apparent need for them accelerating. The learning curve is steep........or is this all HYPE??

I have asked Vince, "phi delt reefer", Yes we are bringing in the big guns, for help setting up product showdowns, scouring the internet for proof of product claims, testing, testing and more testing....and finally laying all of this information so hobbyists can make an educated choice over all the noise and hype. phi felt reefer has been around the forums...he has his pulse on what is happening...or not.

My job may be the easy one, get the product, help set it up, make sure it is functioning as it was designed, and maintaining consistence daily use with all test product, so results reach the highest integrity and fairness.

phi delt reefer, will design the contest/showdown, oversee the challenge details to insure consistency and integrity. He will measure, observe, write, video, post and summarize.
  Vince, aka phi delt reefer, is not employed by Incredible Aquarium, and will maintain a totally un biased approach so his fellow forumites get the real facts.

I hope everyone enjoys and benefits what we plan to bring forward.

Bil@IA

P

phi delt reefer

Should be a fun set of experiments. Bill and I always discuss the gaps we see in the testing/reviews done by other popular reef personalities and its going to be interesting to see how things turn out when we apply some real scientific methods to testing and observing. We have a few different video sets planned and should have things rolling along shortly. Feel free to suggest some video ideas - we'll take it all into consideration! The infamous Blob will be our camera guy and second set of eyes so feel free to bug him when something screws up!

:D

Happy Reefing!

Vince

C

crazybizzle

so vince and blob are making "movies" together... ;D jk cant wait to see some good stuff for yas

Status
Not open for further replies.