Hey Everyone !!!

hypnoz3d

New on this forum, had reef tanks for 8 years now and at the moment building a new system 93 gallons Seapora tank rimless with corner flo, things are goig too slow for my taste that new setup will be the home of my livestock that was in a 75g Marineland tank that started to breakdown! So all my stuff is in 2 20g tanks in the garage since september. I will be looking to exchange my Maxspect razor r420r 27" 15000K for a Ecotech Radion G2 So if someone is intersted :)

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
New on this forum, had reef tanks for 8 years now and at the moment building a new system 93 gallons Seapora tank rimless with corner flo, things are goig too slow for my taste that new setup will be the home of my livestock that was in a 75g Marineland tank that started to breakdown! So all my stuff is in 2 20g tanks in the garage since september. I will be looking to exchange my Maxspect razor r420r 27" 15000K for a Ecotech Radion G2 So if someone is intersted :)
Welcome aboard tft... you will be very impressed I'm sure of our great little community here.

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
sSig_welcome1_zpscd7c20e7.gif
to TFT! Hope you enjoy your time here. Looking forward to the pictures once you get everything back up and running.
smiley-face-bouncing-004_zpsrezrycnx.gif