Hey Fellow Reefers!

kjardine519

I've been in the hobby for 3 years. Started and currently with a smaller system 30gal/40 breeder (upgrades) done many DIY projects. From sumps,scrubbers,overflows,hole drilling & stands. I'm a mechanic by trade. Im a member of reefcentral. During my last vacation I had a system crash. High nitrate. Failed skimmer and ato system that wasn't completely understood by my tank sitter. After all of this I had a outbreak of aptasia (even without adding any new pieces 4 months prior to crash). Like many Reefers I lost hope, kept the tank going on a half life. I'm in the midst (planning stages) of a 60 cube. I'll be making a build thread as things progress. I've also got some live stock forsale (suggest setting a aptasia hospital tank) I've got a digi (no colour aka brown no stn or rtn) just high nitrates causing no color. I've got clowns hosting a green bubble tip nem. Soft ball size hammer. A Duncan 6 heads or so and some Monti you can snap off and regrow. A green wrasse, yellow tang and purple fire fish. Tuxedo urchin and a conch. No resonable offer will be refused. Pm me and I'll be reposting in forsale section

kjardine519

Thanks everyone! its great to see such a tight community close by. Reef central is great but very widespread globally

kjardine519

as my next build takes off im sure ill be asking many of you for help! its nice that everyone knows the local shops :) and where to find things here in southern ontario