Hey You Guys!!!

PapaBigArms

Website
www.donald-armstrong.com
Hey All,

Just another stocky bald guy from London, Ontario that love's fish :)

Been fish keeping for the better part of 20 years, mostly puffers. I am in the planning stages of setting up a SW tank for my first SW species of puffer, a porcupine puffer. I am also an artist, i am working on the video game industry. and i love cars.

Hope to get to know a lot of you in the coming weeks..

Don

PapaBigArms

Website
www.donald-armstrong.com
From the big ole town oh Rodney, your kinda close lol, welcome to the site, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here, so many friendly people and lots of knowledge as well, also the best site around

Alvinstson, you are close LOL!.. we almost moved there last summer. I am sure i will get along fine on here.. I need the SW knowledge.

SamB

Super Active Member
I may be from TO but I do know where Alvinston and Rodney are !! :p
Sadly I don’t get to either fine town often enough

Welcome to this great forum
Glad that you found us

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your build thread. Salt water can be a very rewarding hobby and I hope you enjoy it. There are a good bunch of people on this site and never be afraid to ask questions. :)

Josh

His site is in his profile except he used a comma instead of a period so you have to manually check it. But by looks of it he does graphic design for board games.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I am sorry but Every time I see this thread title I say it like this.

45c2b828e21ce443edf0d83d059526f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

PapaBigArms

Website
www.donald-armstrong.com
His site is in his profile except he used a comma instead of a period so you have to manually check it. But by looks of it he does graphic design for board games.

Yes and no, i am a graphic designer, but i do alot more then just that. I build 3D models, i design and build user interfaces, i colour comics and i designed and self published my own card game called STOOPID, which is a blast to play BTW! :) I also just graduated from college in April "interactive media design" at the ripe ole age of 45.. And as of right now i am working with missing worlds media, leading my skills to their MMO called City of titans, i expect a job offer soon from them, been on the team for over a year as a volunteer..

I will fix my link in my profile ..