Hi Guys I'm New Here

Granty

Hey my names Grant and I'm from tillsonburg. I've been reefing for about a year now and just recently upgraded my 30 gallon long tank to a 30 gallon tall bow front tank and is so much better so far. My inhabitants are 2 tank bred oc clownfish, 4 hermits, and 1 emerald crab and afew snails/stars. For coral I have a red plating montepora, red monte digitata, red and green war coral, neon green candycane, green and purple striped mushrooms, silver hammer, big silver/green frogspawn and a big green bubble tip anemone. I have lots of live rock and I just recently bought 2 24" t5ho bars and a orbit marine led light fixture and a hydor koralia 1150gph pump. Also I use Kent marine salt and my own ro water. Other than that that's what I have.

Granty

IMG_0054.JPG
Here's a pic before I got the orbit led light and 2 24" t5ho light bars and 2 days after I swapped from my 30g long tank.

Granty

Look at that purple coralline, very nice! Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks I definitely love the purple look as it's my favourite colour and the big white piece in the tank is half of the other big price covered in coralline but I had to split it to fit in the tank but hopefully in a year it'll all be covered.