Hi Guys

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
welcome, its nice to see another member from Brantford. You should start a saltwater club in Brantford. Id join

Danv

Thanks everyone for the great welcome ! I like this site already. My simple reef is a 65 gallon with a 120 watt china led, jebao wavemaker (which is my second one they don't last), a reef octopus bh2000 hob skimmer with gfo and carbon and an eshopps 100psk, (yes I have 2 hob skimmers running. I was told 1 would take over but I busted that theory as they both pull consistantly). Roughly 80 lbs of rock some Lps and a few sps, yellow tang, bicolour angel, a golby, and a pair of clowns hosted by a riteri anemone... I don't have as much time for the hobby as I'd like with 2 kids in diapers but plan a cool build some day. But for now here's what I'm holding on to
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Welcome to the site. Tank looks great so far. Nothing wrong with chinese brand supplies. I love the jebao brand personally. I look forward to seeing more updates as the tank progresses. I hope you enjoy your stay here. We are always around for a good discussion on opinions and experiences.