How To Dip Corals... Urgent

ColbytheClown

Hello everyone, so I just picked up some corals and noticed that they had some hitchickers. My Monticap has a bristle star and so does my zoas. How do I dip them? I have also heard that you should not dip SPS, is this true??? Thanks, Colby :)
image.jpg

Luke.

Distinguished Member
You can dip sps , and Nathan has a point , unless your eyes like me and don't want to get pricked !! Lol

Dingets

If you're speaking literally. Purchase a bottle of ReVive or Coral RX. Get a dish of tank water. Put a capful of product into the dish. Put your frag into the dish and let it sit for 15 minutes. Rinse your frag off with a second dish of clean tank water and introduce into your system. Absolutely no issue with dipping SPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColbytheClown

If you're speaking literally. Purchase a bottle of ReVive or Coral RX. Get a dish of tank water. Put a capful of product into the dish. Put your frag into the dish and let it sit for 15 minutes. Rinse your frag off with a second dish of clean tank water and introduce into your system. Absolutely no issue with dipping SPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok thank you, I've left them bag acclimating for now. As soon as my LFS opens, I will pick up some Revive. 15 mins?? I was told 3-4...