I Got The Itch

new2reefing

Hey All,

Glad to be a part of the FragTank. I've been trying to find a more local and active reef and marine society.

So a little about me. Started getting into fishkeeping last summer after going to Ripley's with my son. Decided to get him a 10 gallon FW. Now I have 4 Active freshwater tanks ranging from 5-55 gallons.
Shortly after I decided to try my hand at a small nano reef. While shopping for some live rock, stumbled onto a awesome deal on a used established 65 gallon tall.

So here I am, totally enthralled in marine and reef keeping. Looking forward to sharing some pictures and stories.

Curent SW Build - Started January 2016
65 gallon current USA 4 bulb T5HO, Seaclone 100 skimmer
2 Ocellaris Clowns
1 Bangai Cardinal
1 Firefish goby
1 Tuxedo Urchin
1 Cleaner Shrimp
1 Fireshrimp
1 conch
Mix of hermits
Mix of snails

Corals so far.
Green Star Polyps
Ricordea Yuma
Green Rhodactis

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Welcome to the tank !!! You will love it here.... this forum is just as addictive as the hobby it's self!!!! There no turning back...

new2reefing

Tank shot.jpg
Hey Guys,
Thanks for the warm welcome. I did try to post a pic, but site said it was to large.
Hopefully it works this time

zoomster

Good looking setup you have there.
Welcome to the Frag tank!
I am sure you will enjoy our "family" here as there are lots of very knowledgeable members and you will always find help when you need it!

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I saw ich and was ready to give some advice. Nice start of an aquarium. Can't wait to see it fill in with corals

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk