Ic-gel Insta Cure Cyanoacrylate Gel - Bsi

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Product Description:

IC-Gel Insta Cure Cyanoacrylate Gel comes in 20 gram tubes and is a widely used super glue within the hobby. With its quick dry time, and extra thick consistency you can use the IC-Gel on vertical surfaces and it will not run. It is great for heavier frags that you need to stand vertical or heavier rock work. IC-Gel comes in a tube like toothpaste which makes it very easy to dispense the amount needed, and when it comes down to the last few drops you can still get it out, unlike the harder plastic bottles.

Super glue (cyanoacrylate) is widely used for mounting coral frags to plugs, rocks, and what ever you may need to attach them to. Super glue can also be used to bond rock work when aquascaping for a seamless look. We find that if larger gaps are needed to be bridged when aquascaping either building up layers of glue, or placing a smaller rock that fits in the gap and then gluing over the top works really well. Usually when using super glue with aquascaping we will take a small amount of large grain sand to help give the glue some texture and blend it into the rock as well.

Product Reviews:

I will be the first to admit, I have been a die hard dollar store gel super glue user pretty much always. I did try Ecotech glue, but it had its issues. Especially with all the glue that was left in the bottle that was impossible to get out. I love this glue. Even more so when used with Insta-set Super Glue Accelerator. I sat down and did 2 dozen frags last night with the glue and accelerator. The glue came out thicker then any other past ones I have used. Glue hardened in seconds out of water. Zoas that were fragged opened up beautifully afterwards. You would not even know they were sprayed with the accelerator. At the price ($9.99, 3oz/20grams), I can do more frags then when purchasing the dollar store glue as well. One of my favorite little things is that this also comes with 2 applicators. If there is an issue with one nozzle, you have a spare.

BSI_ICGEL__13717.1466476214.600.600.jpg

Thank you BigShow Frags for introducing me.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
So where does one get this super awesome shinizle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got these from Bigshowfrags.com
A little ridiculous, don't you think Torx!?
Just a bit, but now there is a good glue locally if anyone wants/needs one. Also looking at future plans.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
This is what happens w

hen you do shows lol mass piles of glue and plugs disappear quick..... Next time I'm at big shows I'm gonna get me some. @TORX does the accelerator come with it?
Nope. I have 1 bottle of accelerate and there will still be some left after these 10 bottle probably.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk