Ideas for keeping stray cats away!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxmurrxx

So my lovely new neighbors are feeding a couple stray cats in the hood... Other than killing the cats / neighbors
Any ideas to keep these bastards out of my boat this winter?  Pulled in to my drive tonight to see them all sitting under my boat, soon enough im sure they will be jumping in under the cover for shelter.

I have mothballs layed out, not sure if they will be effective for cats though?

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Heard cyan pepper works, just keep a fresh dusting where you do not want thm to go.

Although you could just get a really big dog.

Or maybe just a paintball gun LoL

Z

Zakk

Second on the dog.  Once he/she starts marking their territory, the cats and pretty much anything else will stay away.

That said my dog caught a goddamn rabbit in the backyard at midnight last night.  Anyone else know what a rabbit sounds like when an 80 pound dog is chewing on it late at night in a quiet neighbourhood?

P

phi delt reefer

my mother in laws cat bring home rabbits and mice as gifts for her and leaves them on her bed, lol.

Z

Zakk

phi delt reefer link said:
my mother in laws cat bring home rabbits and mice as gifts for her and leaves them on her bed, lol.

I watched the neighbour's cat eat a rabbit once.  Took about 2 hours.  Fascinating and gross all at the same time.

C

crazybizzle

ya krazykarls dogs love to play tug of war with cat parts, and love eating skunks.lol sick. sorry cant help matt my only alternative is a bowl of antifreeze

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
My neighbor is a cat lady. She had about 7 indoor and 20 outdoor cats that she 'cared' for. Now she is down to about 7 indoor cats and 2 outdoor cats. The people across the street trap them and take them about 50km away. No one will admit anything of coarse. I will admit that I am happier without them. My front and back yard was starting to look like crap with all the cats pissing every where

P

phi delt reefer

$50 says pulp has a cat fur jacket...

with the heads still on....

:D

make me one if you end up ridding xxmurmxx of his cat problem :)

xxmurrxx

Yeah, damn cats...
Think i'm going to grab a huge super soaker and blast em good every time i see them.
Maybe they will get the clue to F' off.

P

phi delt reefer

do any of your friends have a dog?

have them come over and let their dogs mark your trees/boat with their piss.  I think you can buy a synthetic product that does the same but i dont know for sure.

Z

Zakk

phi delt reefer link said:
do any of your friends have a dog?

have them come over and let their dogs mark your trees/boat with their piss.  I think you can buy a synthetic product that does the same but i dont know for sure.

heh they sell mountain lion urine for this.  Saw it on mantracker :)

R

reeffreak

unload on the crew of them with a paintball gun make sure one gets painted and gaurentee no more cats . they will be scared shitless to come around

Blob-79

Super Active Member
idk if this has been mentioned or not....go buy a pellet gun, sit by a window for a night, and just ping em off till they get the point. Cats arent totally stupid. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.