Ideas for POTM

ricklalonde

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Lets get some ideas together for this years POTM's. I'll start....

#1 Clean-up Crew
#2 A particular Colour
#3 Best Photoshopped Pic
#4 Something Funny - Must be something hobby related and created by you.

G

Gietz

Just coral or maybe something stupid like sump shot lol. We could also do "Rick's frag shot" show us how much a frag grew from when you sold it to us! 

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I might have a shot at the "sump/equipment setup" one
Weirdest thing in your tank.
Pest pictures.

Or the worst shape your tank has been in
Lol

Z

Zakk

my mexican turbos have the pest part down too.  I just need a night vision camera.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Always open to new ideas. If something was posted but never done, then re say it so I know :)

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Cleanest plumbing? Cleanest setup? Sexiest rig?

Often times the concentration goes on the tank itself and ignoring the stuff in the background. I have seen some really nice setups so far and it could be a sweet competition. (myself excluded cause my plumbing looks like it was done by a blind man with 10 thumbs) I think some kudos should go out to those who not only have a sweet tank, but also take pride in every aspect of this hobby which we know wouldn't exist with a clean setup.

spyd

Super Active Member
I am game for that one! I may actually stand a chance. My perfectionist behaviour went to work on my plumbing! Probably cost me three times the price it should have but it looks good!  ;D

I wouldn't mind seeing pics of best polyp extension as well. Funniest fish shot. Reflection shots, top-down shots, etc.

Petercar (RIP Dec 2017)

Distinguished Member
Donor
theyangman link said:

Often times the concentration goes on the tank itself and ignoring the stuff in the background. I have seen some really nice setups so far and it could be a sweet competition. (myself excluded cause my plumbing looks like it was done by a blind man with 10 thumbs) I think some kudos should go out to those who not only have a sweet tank, but also take pride in every aspect of this hobby which we know wouldn't exist with a clean setup.
the fish room. Inside sump was done last yr ...neo won it

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Petercar link said:
[quote author=theyangman link=topic=2143.msg57728#msg57728 date=1376056477]

[/quote]

sounds good!

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
Petercar link said:
[quote author=theyangman link=topic=2143.msg57728#msg57728 date=1376056477]

[/quote]

more people are members now,

we could do a 'best frag tank' POTM :)

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
still looking for ideas! if you have any post them up.

We are trying to be more generic as it increases participation so keep that in mind.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Poseidon link said:
still looking for ideas! if you have any post them up.

We are trying to be more generic as it increases participation so keep that in mind.
Best aquarium pest picture but Jordan can't enter lol