If You Had $$ For A Big Purchase For Your Tank...

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
One of those fancy Idips would make testing so much nicer and quick would push me to do them once a week. But parting with that amount of money after purchasing 4 Salifert test kits is not in the budget. But if you think about how much the Hanna checkers are each its not that outlandish.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
One of those fancy Idips would make testing so much nicer and quick would push me to do them once a week. But parting with that amount of money after purchasing 4 Salifert test kits is not in the budget. But if you think about how much the Hanna checkers are each its not that outlandish.
yup ! that's why it will be my next big purchase !

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
I have a few that I would battle with. I would like the new Apex with 2 WAV plus some new VDM's. I would also like 2 more RapidLED Onyx LED's, just for more even light spread. I would also like a Seahorse set up, or maybe a jelly fish one. I have all the equipment I need or want as is, but the prior noted would be nice. I just bought the coral that I want. Hopefully it will be the last for a while.

David Caplan

Website Affiliate
My mom is a non-aquarist, she barely knows the basics. I set her up a seahorse tank that is almost 0 maintenance and she absolutely loves it. Still has all 9 seahorses and they are growing like crazy. It's at her office, so it even goes over the weekend without any touching. I now want one very badly.

Ducati283

Looks like this is an old thread that I just stumbled upon....i'd have to say I'd build a house that I could make a great man cave and put the most extravagant beautiful curved inwall 500gallon setup into with a 200 gallon inwall refugium with beautiful macro alge , mangroves and whatever else I wanted into it. with a laboratory grade fish room behind for a completely self sufficient system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Looks like this is an old thread that I just stumbled upon....i'd have to say I'd build a house that I could make a great man cave and put the most extravagant beautiful curved inwall 500gallon setup into with a 200 gallon inwall refugium with beautiful macro alge , mangroves and whatever else I wanted into it. with a laboratory grade fish room behind for a completely self sufficient system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I think that's such a great idea that I'll steal your idea and plus one that..... LOTTO MAX HERE I COME!!!!!!