Innovative Marine Fusion 30

Heywooood

(long, not litres)

feb142015web.jpg

Here's what became of the contents of the Biocube...an Innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion 30L. Still using the Maxpsect Razor Nano until the replacement LED arrives. Jebao RW-4 added.
Lots of frags on plugs, very little glued down as the rockscape changes a couple times per week. Planning on lots of zoas down low and acro's up top. Would like a flame tip as well.
Percula clown pair
Bangaii Cardinal
Blue Chromis
Yasha Hase Goby
Looking for 1 more fish.
So far so good, just can't stand the look of white rock.

Heywooood

Thanks. It's a Quad fixture from nanoboxreef.com, with a Storm controller (sunrise, sunset, clouds, lightning, geo-location, moon phases).
Clouds are interesting, adds a little visual activity. Lightning will get gimmicky soon enough. Just a great fixture, well worth the investment/wait.

scubasteve

Distinguished Member
looks great will be amazing once matured.... at my rate everyone is gonna have a nano built and mine will still be a pile of junk waiting for a stand haha

Heywooood

Little update....
Rockscape redone and somewhat finalized. Ignore the algae on the main bridge, snails are working away at it. Zoas are growing like crazy, coralline is starting to show up. Picked up a red dragon frag, superman digi frag.
Time to clear out a few frags to make room for new purchases, I'll post separately.

April-13-FTS3.jpg

Heywooood

Thanks Eric, space is precious in this tank, some things have grown really fast and ended up more prominent than I wanted. Live and learn...that's what fragging is for.