Innovative Marine Grazor

Skim

Innovative Marine AUQA Gadget - Gourmet Grazer
Innovative%20Marine%20AUQA%20Gadget%20-%20Gourmet%20Grazer.jpg

I bought this on June 1/2015. I like it a lot works well and easy to use, Now the fish will eat everything they can in the open areas but under the solid areas between the boxes there will be some left, but all I do is open it and rinse it of into the tank. The one thing I do not like about it is they DO NOT SEAL THE MAGNET AREA VERY WELL, they just put a thick plastic sticker over it, well guess what, the water does and will seep under it and cause the magnet to expand and crumble.
What I have done is I pealed the plastic off and brushed off all of the magnet that crumbled so it was even with the plastic. Then I coated it with bunch of Super Glue. Let it dry over night and add a layer of Silicone on top to help seal it even more. I hope this will make it last munch longer then the plastic seal did.

Canadianeh

I got this one as well from Intank as a complete kit. They are on clearance at Intank.

So I guess you can only use seaweed with this right?

derrick orosz

Super Active Member
I got one probably 6 months a go and none of my stupid tanks would go near it. it's sitting in a box now with all the other marine equipment that's not being used....it's being a full box