Internet Down

jeffopentax

Super Active Member
Power went out for a few minutes a couple hours ago, and Primus internet hasn’t worked since. 15 minutes on hold with them was all I had patience for. Anyone else having internet service issues? Thinking the power outages may have affected their network.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh

Actual phone call ive had with rogers.

"Hi my internet is down and ive tried resetting the router as well as doing dns flushing. Please transfer me to level 2."

I think to myself at this point holy shit he listened im being xferred to the tech support that know what they are doing"

"hello sir have you tried resetting the modem"

wruolhsgluihnwed;ikg'wenhl;igknwerglk;'ghnk;

^ how i felt in keyboard mash form.

Dealing with ISP tech support has got to be 1 of the worst things in the world.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Agreed. It is the same with almost any ISP lol. It is the way they are trained and get in trouble if they do not follow the steps. I worked on phones, training, management, scheduling, BBB mediation and HR in call centers for about 10 years. Trust me, I have seen it all too many times. On the opposite side I did hear a phone call about someone scared to drive their car as both their signal lights were flashing and though we were controlling their car. No sir, was just you hazard lights, hit the big red button in the middle of your dash. I have actually gotten that call more them once.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk