Introducing New Fauna Marin Coral Sprint!

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com

Coral Sprint is a revolutionary progression in feeding technology. Through the provision of nutrient

media, the combination of bacterial cells and new substance group (volatile proteins) can now serve as an additional food source for your coral. This new source is the missing link for providing many corals with essential foods that conventional coral foods do not supply.

In nature, corals are found in very clean, yet nutrient-rich water. By nutrient-rich we do not mean Nitrates or Phosphates, instead we refer to it as "coral feed" such as plankton and volatile nutrients which are constantly available to the animals.

These volatile nutrients are best described as a mixture of proteins and fats which are constantly being formed then decomposed by marine bacteria; this is a reoccurring process in nature’s reefs. It is this process that ensures the endless variety of species in our reefs. Finding a way to utilize these volatile nutrients as a food source has been a problem that has gone unsolved, until now.

Coral Sprint is the first coral feed which makes these special nutrients available to the aquarium enthusiast. The volatile nutrients that occur in nature can now be fed to your corals!

Preserved in beta-glucan shell cells, these nutrients become available to the corals after the powder has been dissolved.

Get it first at bigshowfrags.com :)

Last edited:

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
This looks nice. I will pick some up at Brantford for sure. I love FM products and slowly plan to expand my product line.

Agreed. This food is a game changer for sps. I have seen some immediate results with limited use already. It's been out for a bit longer in Europe and these guys are going nuts for it.

bugger

Agreed. This food is a game changer for sps. I have seen some immediate results with limited use already. It's been out for a bit longer in Europe and these guys are going nuts for it.

Reef Builders said it does not contain bacteria but is only bacteria sized particles.

Dave Im interested in what fauna marine products you use.

Im thinking of making the switch from zeovit.

My tank is bleaching at the moment I've lost three or four corals over the past two days. THey were mostly older colonies that ive had for a while all the new stuff seems to be doing fine

Im not picking up that saw we where talking about I used a screwdriver to get my corals off the rocks
Can you get that carib sea purple rock
or any live rock from a shipment my tank is pretty empty