Is My Spectrapure Maxcap Rodi Unit Normal?

Canadianeh

It is literally brand new, and I just started to use it tonight.

Youtube video that I made:

Two things:

1. If you see the video that I made, you can hear trickling noise from the membrane. Is this normal? Ignore the squeeking sound around 6 seconds into the video. It is the sound of the zoom of my camera
    smile.png
  2. On the first 3 canisters, they are filled with water all the way to the top. But on the last DI canister (4th canister), it looks like it is not filled with water. You can see water running down continuously on the inside wall.
Looking to hear from those who has Spectrapure unit.

Thanks

Last edited:

Nighthawk26

Link not working. The DI chamber not looking full is normal. Just some Air. If you really don't want to see it you can open a little let it fill and close just before or while water spills out. Nice unit. Expensive DI cartridges to buy though.

Canadianeh

Link not working. The DI chamber not looking full is normal. Just some Air. If you really don't want to see it you can open a little let it fill and close just before or while water spills out. Nice unit. Expensive DI cartridges to buy though.

The link did not work for some reason. I have fixed the link to the video on post #1