It's Not The Walking Dead....

Hong

The monkey was right....:eek:
monkey.png

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
i think its fantastic... the people spoke that they were sick of being lied to, cheated, disregarded, taken forgranted. this was much bigger than trump and hillary, they just made it all that much more entertaining haha.

(not to pick on you @heath ) but Putin being excited to get along with Trump and america is a fantastic thing. Two of the worlds super powers on the same page and working together?? thats brilliant, not scary.

Whats scary would have been Hillary vs Putin, to quote Putin " .... Hillary will end up being the last President of the USA.... " now thats scary shit.
But thankfully all that was avoided.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
i think its fantastic... the people spoke that they were sick of being lied to, cheated, disregarded, taken forgranted. this was much bigger than trump and hillary, they just made it all that much more entertaining haha.

(not to pick on you @heath ) but Putin being excited to get along with Trump and america is a fantastic thing. Two of the worlds super powers on the same page and working together?? thats brilliant, not scary.

Whats scary would have been Hillary vs Putin, to quote Putin " .... Hillary will end up being the last President of the USA.... " now thats scary shit.
But thankfully all that was avoided.
Well said and I very much agree.... the people spoke... trump ... although crude represents somthing powerful... upset of government and change for the people... Russia and the United states getting along is the best thing for everyone. We have been on the brink of war... it's time for things to settle and heal.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I hope Putin (famous in Canada...hmmm gravy, cheese and French-fries)
will get along with Trump, I hope Trumps wife isn't a Russian spy or anything.
I wonder if Hillary will be in jail soon?
I wonder how high the wall will be between Canada and USA?