image.jpg
what a pity :(
image.jpg
prehistoric creatures anyone?:)
image.jpg
some nice rock boring urchins and some nice algeas
image.jpg
first day in the books

Many more pics to come people, stay tuned :)

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
looks dead calm compared to my week lol :)

Oh man this shiznat is rock'in "drunnk talka" lol it's super calm I'm thinking if the next couple days are like this we be going out in the water for awhile " shooters afraid of everything in the water but has a reef tank go figure" lmfao ,

But seriously this is the best day of my life people, I've never been away from- oh say 500km from where is was born, I work a shotty job, for shit money, I've been waiting 32 yrs for this,, BEST DAY EVER!!!!
image.jpg
image.jpg
Couple shots of the gorgeous villas and nighttime walk ways,
"Pretty good for a drunk guy" "love autocorrect" IM HaMmAD, Havin a few siggy's then off to bed to start the family fun all over again :)

Peace fishy friends. :confused: V

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I scared the crap out of a bunch of kids by picking up and showing them a large pin cushion urchin... I dont touch the black spined ones.

Shooter000

HomeGrownFrags
I'm so jealous :(

Have fun out there buddy! Enjoy to the fullest ;)
Jamaica is one of my favorite trips I've ever taken.

Sony Xperia Z3
Thx Eric :)

I am definitely taking everything in, went out in the water today, saw some amazing fish, a nice basketball size maze coral right by my villa, also saw a awesome school of small fish probably 2-3 hundred swimming together:), not sure what they were, but none the less AWESOMENESS!!!, more updates to come :)

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Hav
Day 4 on its way to being another successful one, boys off with the sister in law, night out on the resort with the wife, wedding tomorrow, and fishing Friday, hoping to catch the big one!!! Ta Ta for now, going to get waaaaasted!!!!!!:eek::confused:
Have 2 or 3 for me:D