Just getting stareted again!! Love the forum so far!!

Bfofre

Just wanted to say Hello...  I am glad to have been directed to this site from another Windsor Saltwater enthusiast.
I used to spend time at the other forum AP, but since my absence from the hobby for over 5 years, seems like this is the place to go for Canadian (Ontario) Reefers!! 

Anyway, I am going to setup another thread...  I could use some sound advice as my memory has slipped with age, and looks like technology in this hobby has taken leaps and bounds!!

So, Hello from LaSalle, Ontario Canada
:) :) :)

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
leaps and bounds is an understatement for the tech advances in this hobby :)
but its all much more complicated i assure you haha
feel free to ask any qu and definitely start a tank thread with lots of pics!
Welcome and enjoy your stay

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Welcome and enjoy, we love seeing people get back in the hobby, as it's sad when we see them leave.  We know they can never really escape though    *evil laugh*  :)

Bfofre

I am in the "Inventory" stages right now...
Fortunately, I kept the "good" equipment from last go round....  But will need to get a list going this time and do it right the first time!!!

I'll start a thread once i've inventoried what i have in my possession already!!!  Look forward to everyone's advice!!

reeffreak

Super Active Member
Welcome!! Best place to be hands down. Lots of very experienced members and amazing tanks around this place.

Salty Cracker link said:
GFO.  I'm going to say it later on, so might as well say it now :)

You crack me up salty ...

spyd

Super Active Member
Welcome! Lots of experienced people here that can help you out. Oh, and we apologize about Salty and his comments ahead of time.... You'll understand why down the road.  ;D