Just Saying Hello

Wagonpitt

hey everyone im from kitchener new to the forum and to the fish keeping hobby. I have 90g reef tank set up almost 4 months and so far so good. Just wanted to say hello ill probably be posting lots of questions in the near future im still learning new things everyday.

This is a pic of my tank let me know what you guys think :
image.jpeg

zoomster

Hi wagonpitt!
Welcome to the frag tank!
Post all the questions you want, this is the right place to get the answers!
You have now joined the best forum there is!
And just a heads up, we LOVE pics here so be sure to post some!

Joshbrookkate

Welcome! I think your tank looks great!
Are you coming to FragFest in London? Great place to meet reefers, ask questions....and of course pick up some cool corals!
Michelle

Josh

That tank looks awesome for being 4 months old. keep up the good work. How have you found those chromis are getting along? Heard some horror stories of people with 6+ chromis

Wagonpitt

Thanks everyone.

I plan on going to fragfest but wont know if im going until night before. Definetly seems like the place to be if your in this hobby though.

with the chromis i did quite a bit of searching on them and alot of people say they end up killing eachother off. I dont know if im one of lucky ones or if they are still young but ive never noticed any signs or fighting or nipped fins or anything.

i had problems with my lyretail anthias. First one of two died on second day, i got a replacement but the first one was picking on it and left a scar on its side. So i went got 2 more and now the morphing male spreads the bullying on the 3 instead of just one.

Josh

yup, its a full time job making sure all your fish get along. Definately 1 of the harder aspects of this hobby. Good you did research before and know what you are dealing with though. I know some members here have had success with multiple chromis before.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Welcome aboard tft... definitely the best forum around... welcome to the hobby hope you enjoy. Dont be afraid to ask questions !