Kessil A360we Vs Nanobox Duo Plus M

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Also I tested the kessil160 with a par meter before and it's great I believe the 360 would be even way better , could even burn sps imo.

Canadianeh

I'd go with the Kessil. Proven track record, has uv built in, and also fully controllable with the add on.

Sony Xperia Z3

For someone new like me, the control could be overwhelming as I don't know what adjustment is a good adjustment. Is there a built it automation in the controller that you can set up to mimic a weather in a certain country or area day and night?

Canadianeh

Also I tested the kessil160 with a par meter before and it's great I believe the 360 would be even way better , could even burn sps imo.

Fusion 40 is 20" inch deep. Is A360 still to much?

Also, do you have any reference material that shows Kessil's PAR?

Luke.

Distinguished Member
Honestly I dont , I just seen it with my own two eyes , and I've ran them for 2 years on my tank amazing lights they can go anything imo , they last a long time if you want to go a bit cheaper talk to @unibob he also sells kelso which are like kessils but a bit cheaper . ( I didn't know them at the time) but the span I think is 2'x2' for the 160 kessils and my tank is a 40 tall so I think 22" tall and the 360 make sure you get one that can tune the blues/white and the % of the intensity , I run mine around 75% if I had the 360 I would use it around 50% , these lights are smaller then a pop can but they kick ass ! There's a place called coral reef shop and they use the 360 for their tank

abc-50

BRStv did a par and spread comparison in one of their episodes. You can find the values for the kessil a360 there.