Kevin's 200g Mix Reef

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Kryptonite torch - got this from Deeznutz couple ago, it a beauty :D
IMG_20160112_201920_edit.jpg

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
ah,

too bad there wasn't a way someone could have transported some of your frags east. you know us people out east are down to earth and friendly sort.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Most of use here travel to get what we want, it better that way. At least we can see what we buy in person
Well here is where we disagree. I have purchased several times from pictures online and I have yet to be disappointed in the frags I have received.

I even picked up several frags sight unseen from several members on this very forum. I guess I am just too trusting and the way I see it if I can save $50 on gas and wear and tear on my truck then i''l do that.

Don't get me wrong I drove over 300 km last Sunday and bought a $10 25 watt heater and $9 bag of Betta food.

Kevin Tran

Super Active Member
Lo
You should of waited to hit up London I'm on my way there tonight Kevin:(
lolz
Well here is where we disagree. I have purchased several times from pictures online and I have yet to be disappointed in the frags I have received.

I even picked up several frags sight unseen from several members on this very forum. I guess I am just too trusting and the way I see it if I can save $50 on gas and wear and tear on my truck then i''l do that.

Don't get me wrong I drove over 300 km last Sunday and bought a $10 25 watt heater and $9 bag of Betta food.
Won't cost you $50 to Breslau, I would guess $15 here and back
Ya but I haven't saw Kevin in ages;), I really need to get out his way, just to see his new tank:)
Yeah we should have a beer sometime

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
The fish on the left hand side is that an Anthias? and its approximately 50 km one way. I was at Hongs on the weekend are you close ?