BEAN BAG FRAGS
JT CUSTOM ACRYLICS
MAD JELLY CORALS
FRAGBOX
BIGSHOW FRAGS
BIO-SCI IMAGES
MANGROVES.CA
SEALIFE CENTRAL *

(items marked with a * are reserved but not confirmed yet)

Last edited:

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
LATEST VENDOR MAP HERE (Should be self-updating, hit "refresh"). :)
tables%202015.jpg

Salty Cracker

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
I think the big influx of "fests" have overloaded the region, I still have quite a few tables open, and a couple of cancellations. Fairly frustrating... I'm going to try and promote it more next week, but to be honest I don't think my heart is really in it anymore. :)

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
I just need to recover from the New Hamburg fragfest..... I think I just blew my yearly coral budget thanks to Derek :p

But I'll be at London. One of the highlights of the year!

J_T

Website Affiliate
Website
www.jtcustomacrylics.com
I think the big influx of "fests" have overloaded the region, I still have quite a few tables open, and a couple of cancellations. Fairly frustrating... I'm going to try and promote it more next week, but to be honest I don't think my heart is really in it anymore. :)

I must admit, I am on overload right now! But I will be there! There was no doubt I was coming to London! I had to ponder the other shows!

Perhaps, shove Dave down a spot, and I will take a second table? (and you have to shove Dave... I aint doing it!) But I wanna keep the corner :) I will need somewhere for some boxes etc. And the corner works best, second to Jerry's spot :)

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
not going to happen. I wanted the corner spot already. You can trade me and then have three tables all In a row.

I would be more then happy to look after you boxes :)

Last edited:

fireangel

I am looking forward to actually being a vendor this year not just a customer! This is the event that got me started with coral so i am excited to offer that opportunity to others.