LEDs at RapidLED

AdamS

I am going to order some LEDs from RapidLED this weekend. Shipping is $20 and my order is only $70. Anyone need anything and want to add to the order, split shipping? This weekend only.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
AdamS link said:
I am going to order some LEDs from RapidLED this weekend. Shipping is $20 and my order is only $70. Anyone need anything and want to add to the order, split shipping? This weekend only.

I want 2 x Dual Aurora Puck Kit (Dimmable), but for some reason they want to be paid before they ship them lol. Maybe in another month. These guys are great to deal with though. :D

Boga

AdamS link said:
You placed the order, right?

Boga

I will order parts from Rapid Led, no later than Thursday Feb 20. Is there anyone from London that needs something so we can split the shipping?

AdamS

Sorry, just saw this.

Yes I already placed and received my order. But as an FYI, shipping took forever, I think 2 weeks, was $20 and my box was very small. I just ordered a couple things from LEDgroupbuy that Rapid did not have. Pricing was good and shipping was only $12.  It was just last night so I cannot comment on service yet.