Lf. Tires And Rims For My 2011 Gmc Sierra

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I see windmill wheels on kijiji are they any good. Anyone know a good place?
I need new tires and wouldn't mind dancing up my pickup with some rims

Luke.

Distinguished Member
I love my toyo mud tires on my pick up ! Not to sure about rims , I have one of a kind custom rims . But I've used the tires for about 5 years now and I think I'll still get 3-4 years out of them

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
I love my toyo mud tires on my pick up ! Not to sure about rims , I have one of a kind custom rims . But I've used the tires for about 5 years now and I think I'll still get 3-4 years out of them
Where did you get them?

Luke.

Distinguished Member
I can't rememeber the name of the place to be honest :( but I know I seen a few places in kitchener selling toyo ,
image.jpg

Nighthawk26

Tires23 in Mississauga. You can email them and Billy will email you quotes back. They will be all in, balanced, installed, old tires gone, Etc. I have been going there for years. For all my cars. You will not find cheaper prices. Most places know who he is and bitch and moan to no end about his pricing.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Tires23 in Mississauga. You can email them and Billy will email you quotes back. They will be all in, balanced, installed, old tires gone, Etc. I have been going there for years. For all my cars. You will not find cheaper prices. Most places know who he is and bitch and moan to no end about his pricing.
Thanks I'll look into that

Pipes

I think Parkinson tire in Woodstock has them.

If your looking for rims, and 16" - 6 bolt chrome would work for you, I have 2 sets off my old GM.

Nonuser

Distinguished Member
Looking for tires 1st and rims if I can get a good package deal. I have a basic WT with the standard rims and they are starting to rust

junior-reefer

Im a big fan of active green and ross for tires .... Canadain tire will beat them by matching price and give you 15 % canadain tire money

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk