Locally Raised Live Zooplankton: Copepods And Rotifers

David Caplan

Website Affiliate
Thanks again Sam. If anyone wants to order pods from those areas, send me a message. Anyone who has questions about how to best seed your tank, feed your pods, and maintain the population in your tank, feel free to message me!

SamB

Super Active Member
I can cover KW and Brantford same day
Heading that way Tuesday June 23
Order from David and he will give me the details ! David is the seller and I am merely the transporter
Great pods And great seller BTW !!

SamB

Super Active Member
Hey All
I'm still heading to Brantford / KW tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:

David Caplan

Website Affiliate
I dumped a bottle in last month they seem to be doing well my mandrin is doing great

Glad to hear!

I've been using the blend to stock tanks for Mandarins and other small pod eaters, its entirely the reason I started culturing them. I am able to keep Mandarins and other finicky eaters in tanks of any size. I have a pair of Mandarins in my 20 gallon, a spotted Mandarin in my liverock-free 10 gallon, and another in a 6 gallon (all un-sumped). Even with all the pod eaters I can go weeks without re-stocking the tanks. It also makes maintenance really easy, I only feed prepared food (despite the fact that most my mandarins eat frozen) once a week and dose phyto twice a week. Very little waste.

Last edited:

SamB

Super Active Member
samb is the man brought the right to my work we were dong staff luncheon, he got some food and off again. great guy.

My pleasure KJay - glad that your Mandarin is happy !
Great lunch too ! Very generous

Chatham, Blenheim and parts therein week after Canada day week. I am happy to transport to all. Great product and we reefers have to stick together !
Will confirm exact date soon

RWH

Hi Sam,

When is the next trip through the Cambridge , Brantford, KW area?
I missed the last one!
No rush, just wanted to mark it in my calendar so I can get an
order in.

Thanks!
...Rick

David Caplan

Website Affiliate
Thanks for the orders everyone, and the great things i've been hearing about my pods!

Sam is so generous with his time, really want to thank him for getting bottles out to everyone.

If you want a bottle between trips, or are looking for larger amounts to seed big tanks or voracious pod-eaters, you can place an order on my website. If you would like to EMT instead of credit card or paypal, just PM me. With summer here shipping is no problem, and I've had no trouble sealing them with a jewelers finger cots (don't worry, it's not a condom :p). If you order a bottle that is shipped, please be sure to remove it to allow air into the bottle.

www.copepods.ca

SamB

Super Active Member
Next Cambridge / KW run is actually July 2

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Hey Pod lovers,
Next Cambridge / KW run is actually July 2
Next run after that is the infamous Blenheim trip on July 8
Open to meeting anywhere along the 401 corridor within reason
Get your orders in to David and let me know if I can help
Sam
Got a little excited on my week off and ordered a large free shipping bottle of his site last night. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow.

I don't plan on large bottle orders all the time, so my next order will definitely require a visit :)

SamB

Super Active Member
Got a little excited on my week off and ordered a large free shipping bottle of his site last night. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow.

I don't plan on large bottle orders all the time, so my next order will definitely require a visit :)
Great