Locally Raised Live Zooplankton: Copepods And Rotifers

SamB

Super Active Member
PM David with your orders

Last edited by a moderator:

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Just ordered a big bottle to get things seeded. Can't wait :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David Caplan

Website Affiliate
Unfortunately it looks like Sam is at least taking a break from the forums :(. Wonderful guy and I hope to see him back soon.

If you'd like pods anywhere in Ontario, I have the prices listed on my website www.copepods.ca. Shipping is $15 express through Ontario for single bottles, and I offer free express shipping and discounts on larger orders. If you would like to pay via EMT, you can PM me here. Nothing is pre-packaged, all cultures are harvested the day they are shipped, and if you get your orders in before Tuesday, you will get your pods within a couple days. Orders placed after then will be shipped Sunday evening/Monday morning, as I will not let them sit in a sorting facility over the weekend. As always, feel free to message me with any questions about feeding with pods, or making your tank self-sustainable with zooplankton. Thanks for all the orders so far, and all the great feedback.

David Caplan

Website Affiliate
I have found the combination of copepods and rotifers to be best for reproduction in both cultures and the aquarium, but if you require just pods I am able to make bottles that are only pods.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
I recieved mine in mail this week sometime I'm told. Can't wait to get home tonight to get them added to system. I went with the package that yielded me free shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David Caplan

Website Affiliate
I am headed to a family event in both Oakville and Georgetown tomorrow. If anyone around there would like to order some bottles I would be glad to meet up with them tomorrow. Any interesting shops I should be checking out in that area?

David Caplan

Website Affiliate
SamB has generously offered to drop off bottles for anyone who would like according to his schedule. I also hear that he should be making a re-appearance on here after some unfortunate luck with an equipment malfunction. Hope everything goes well getting things back on track Sam!

If anyone would like some bottles on any of these trips be sure to send me a message:

Monday - Mississauga, Brampton, Milton, Orangeville, Halton Hills etc
Tuesday - Kitchener / Waterloo
Wednesday - Kingston run - includes towns like Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Cobourg, Port Hope, Belleville
Thursday - Hanover, Guelph, Cambridge, small towns in that area
Friday - Mississauga, Etobicoke