Look What I Found This Morning

prism127

Now to keep an eye on them and try to seperate to frag tank once they hatch

20161124_1144102.jpg

heath

Distinguished Member
Curious how long you've had the pair and if this is their first laying that you've seen? I have had my pair for apx 5 years as juveniles and have never seen any eggs. I hope this works out for you!

my pair has been together for about 3+ yrs , she does lay eggs but they are always at the back of the tank..mybe yours are doing the same, do you ever see one or both disappear for a bit...that's my clue that they have eggs..

prism127

Curious how long you've had the pair and if this is their first laying that you've seen? I have had my pair for apx 5 years as juveniles and have never seen any eggs. I hope this works out for you!
I have had this pair for about 3 years. this is the 3rd time I have seen them with eggs. This is the firat time I should be able to remove some eggs since they are right in the front.

ColbytheClown

I have had this pair for about 3 years. this is the 3rd time I have seen them with eggs. This is the firat time I should be able to remove some eggs since they are right in the front.
So do you wait until they hatch and are swimming until you catch them with a net and place them in a separate tank? Do u feed them wh they are in there.