Lyretail Anthias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I am doing another order for Lyretail Anthias and was just wondering about interest.  If you look at the last pictures duke posted you can see what they look like.  This order is due to arrive April 1st

Also as always I do take requests for fish and corals if it is available to me I will try my best to get it in.

Thanks for reading
Aaron

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
they are a bit more mild than my chromis so far but its early to tell, the good thing is there has been no aggression between any of the females or the male, they might not be the cheapest fish around, but the colors are great and they were a really nice addition to my tank. Im happy with them for sure, good score aaron.

018.JPG

jroovers

Super Active Member
I really like my Lyretails.  You probably want to keep them in a harem or mini harem.  Get three or four fish and one of them will turn male (the most dominant one), they eventually establish their own pecking order.  They do like relatively high flow, and they do need to be fed in smaller amounts two to three times daily.  I trained mine to take NLS pellets, which is a huge help in terms of feeding.  The colour on these fish, and their tendency to be out in the open and in the higher flow areas of the tank, make them great for viewing.

Big_Als_London

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Thmh link said:
Hey big as London, any chance you would be able to get radiant wrasse?

PEWPEW!
I haven't done an africa order in quite some time.  The next time I do one though they will be on it.  If I can find them from somewhere else sooner I will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.