March Photo of The Month Entry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
This months topic is going to be a full tank shot...again....but the catch this month is it cannot be your tank. It has to be a friends/fellow hobbiests tank. I know we all see each others tanks now and again, so you have 24 days approximately to come up with excuse to go check out someone elses tank! Let the photos entries begin (previous photos allowed as well), new ones encouraged :)

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
jerry_doucette link said:
This months topic is going to be a full tank shot...again....but the catch this month is it cannot be your tank. It has to be a friends/fellow hobbiests tank. I know we all see each others tanks now and again, so you have 24 days approximately to come up with excuse to go check out someone elses tank! Let the photos entries begin (previous photos allowed as well), new ones encouraged :)

interesting concept.. lol. so the photos have to be taken by you of their tank? or just a photo of their tank?

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
Prize for this month is a free $10 frag at London Fragfest. Or before if you would like.

jroovers

Super Active Member
AdInfinitum link said:
So are we all arranging to carpool to Darryl's place?

I'll beat you to it!

8519241065_e51deecc9e_b.jpg

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
My Brother Home 100% Home Built Aquarium.... The Tank the Stand.. everything

DSC_1639.jpg

unibob

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
No live in family members tank. If they don't live with you that's fine, stores tanks work as well.

The point of this months contest is to get out and see some other tanks other then your own :)  tried to start early so people could get a good start. Very nice entries so far.

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Snapped a pic of Jordan's beautiful and colorful tank while he was bagging up a piece of his amazing Fire and Ice Prostrata for me.  :drool:

DSC02956e-crop_zps0e811e3b.jpg

The coral tips may be a bit blurred, just because they are growing so quickly...

jroovers

Super Active Member
AdInfinitum link said:
The coral tips may be a bit blurred, just because they are growing so quickly...

Rob, I hope that is the case moving forward!  Thanks for getting that pic, nice to see a photo of it from someone other than myself.

P

phi delt reefer

got a pic of Neo's tank...

big_als_fish1.jpg

still not doing well unfortunately....

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
The fish store did not tell me they were fresh water fish :(

phi delt reefer link said:
got a pic of Neo's tank...

big_als_fish1.jpg

still not doing well unfortunately....

AdInfinitum

Super Active Member
Neopimp link said:
The fish store did not tell me they were fresh water fish :(

...and the Cupramine that they sold you to "cure" the stringy things sticking out of your Milli's really stained your Dolomite!  Damn LFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.