Massive Red Carpet Anemones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckm

Check these out-HUGE Red Carpet Anemones!!!

Found them while I was bored surfing You Tube one is wild one is in a reef tank, both pretty awesome either way!
I have 2 large green and saddle, always liked the red ones though.  I got one in the early nineties from oceans and seas, the guy sold it to me as a brown carpet, with a wink! ;)  I brought it home and had no idea how to care for it, had only the 175 watt play halides,  and it ended up wasting away, sad really. I could'nt get that lucky these days

Red Carpet Anemone off Kwaj's Emon Beach

Giant Red Carpet Anemone    :drool: :drool: :drool:

Duke

Distinguished Member
Website Affiliate
nice, that'd be something to see in the wild like that.

Darryl_V

Super Active Member
That would be cool in a tank with sand and a family a clown fish......no rock or other fish just like in that wild video.  That way you wouldnt have to worry about it eating other fish and you wouldnt have to worry about algae on the rocks with the lack of other fish......hmmm I could just tie it into my system.  8)

spyd

Super Active Member
Darryl_V link said:
That would be cool in a tank with sand and a family a clown fish......no rock or other fish just like in that wild video.  That way you wouldnt have to worry about it eating other fish and you wouldnt have to worry about algae on the rocks with the lack of other fish......hmmm I could just tie it into my system.  8)

Go for it Darryl!! That would be a very cool setup!! What's one more tank. lol

R

reeffreak

Darryl_V link said:

I could have done this with my picassos but there in a 15g satchels to my 75. Now your giving me more idea lol

chuckm

Darryl_V link said:

I can see it now,.....rimless cube, pendant spot light, deep sand bed, red mangroves, monster carpet, bunch of clowns..wicked!. 8)

http://www.wetwebmedia.com/ca/volume_6/volume_6_3/capranem.html        :p

Status
Not open for further replies.