Masstick By Easy Reefs - Available And In Stock!

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
www.sustainablemarinecanada.ca
c25ebd1f9a7a71877fa8b2aba94e5dae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
what is it ?

Are you referring to Masstick or Boost? Basically Easy Reefs is a new sustainable line of food for corals and fish.

Boost is Liquid phytoplankton that comes in either blister packs or dosing container. The last picture above is the prof 40 and 25. The set up is not that good as they are both connected to the same doser when they shouldn't be. You would just hook up one bag, depending on tank need, from there you can either manual dose with a pipette or hook up with a doser and the applicable nozzle connection. They recommend you dose directly into a circ pump or return pump inlet. Unlike most others, this does not require refrigeration.

For Masstick, check out when I got it HERE

reefdiver

Website Affiliate
Website
www.sustainablemarinecanada.ca
Are you referring to Masstick or Boost? Basically Easy Reefs is a new sustainable line of food for corals and fish.

Boost is Liquid phytoplankton that comes in either blister packs or dosing container. The last picture above is the prof 40 and 25. The set up is not that good as they are both connected to the same doser when they shouldn't be. You would just hook up one bag, depending on tank need, from there you can either manual dose with a pipette or hook up with a doser and the applicable nozzle connection. They recommend you dose directly into a circ pump or return pump inlet. Unlike most others, this does not require refrigeration.

For Masstick, check out when I got it HERE

Georg was just demonstrating the two different ways of hooking up the package of Booster. That black valve is one of his products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk