May POTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
this month is anything and everything, best picture wins!!! (prize to be determined)
( has to be saltwater related)

theyangman

Distinguished Member
My photo skills being shown off while taking a photo of some SW substrate I had for sale. Notice the use of negative space, and shadow work. Intentionally the photo was taken slightly out of focus, to draw the viewer into the photo more carefully to examine the intricacies of the picture. Possibly one of my finest pieces from my personal collection called "Shiit I sold"

For the record, those bags were new, never opened, sealed at factory as well. Such nice bags of substrate. Glen got a great deal.

I am also selling prints of this photo for $199.99 USD, comes on glossy walmart photo paper (frame also from walmart). Limited to 500 prints, each will be signed on the back and numbered for authenticity.

20130708_214854.jpg

What it could look like:

1396707.jpg

Marz

Dude...negative space....$199 ?!?! You my friend are selling yourself short....that picture is...priceless!!!

Made me laugh hard, thanks for that!

theyangman

Distinguished Member
Marz link said:
Dude...negative space....$199 ?!?! You my friend are selling yourself short....that picture is...priceless!!!

Made me laugh hard, thanks for that!

That is bro pricing for members of the frag tank. It retails on eBay/kijiji for $399.99

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

theyangman

Distinguished Member
I am feeling good about my chances with my photo this month. The competition is stiff, but I do believe my photo has an undeniable message that resonates with people in the hobby on a much deeper level than the rest of the crop this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.