Merry Christmas Everyone!

MeridiaRose

3564e22fec98ab7e16df2c7b7fc57394.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

yveterinarian

Super Active Member
For Christmas we rescued a bunny rabbit who had been hanging around our house since the spring. This little bunny did not look like a wild bunny but seemed to be doing okay. However, as winter approached we knew it didn't really have the skills to survive so my daughter began going out to it every day with a carrot to build it's trust. The deal had been if she caught it, we would find a good home for it as we have too many pets as it is. Winter hit with a vengeance and we didn't see it for about 3 weeks. A few days ago my daughter saw it and immediately went out with a carrot. The poor little thing was so hungry it jumped onto her lap for the carrot.
We checked it carefully for fleas, found one tic, no fleas and found out it was a little boy. He is extremely skinny. After spending two days in our workshop under a warming light, it is now in our house keeping the seahorses company. My daughter absolutely refuses to entertain the idea of finding a new home for it, telling me she worked too hard earning its trust to give him away now! He is very friendly and cuddles with everyone. Here he is, enjoying his breakfast.
Dec%202016%201_zpssw28dq8w.jpg

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
For Christmas we rescued a bunny rabbit who had been hanging around our house since the spring. This little bunny did not look like a wild bunny but seemed to be doing okay. However, as winter approached we knew it didn't really have the skills to survive so my daughter began going out to it every day with a carrot to build it's trust. The deal had been if she caught it, we would find a good home for it as we have too many pets as it is. Winter hit with a vengeance and we didn't see it for about 3 weeks. A few days ago my daughter saw it and immediately went out with a carrot. The poor little thing was so hungry it jumped onto her lap for the carrot.
We checked it carefully for fleas, found one tic, no fleas and found out it was a little boy. He is extremely skinny. After spending two days in our workshop under a warming light, it is now in our house keeping the seahorses company. My daughter absolutely refuses to entertain the idea of finding a new home for it, telling me she worked too hard earning its trust to give him away now! He is very friendly and cuddles with everyone. Here he is, enjoying his breakfast.
Dec%202016%201_zpssw28dq8w.jpg
Wow nice little bunny.... definitely not a wild one... very nice of you to rescue the little guy!!