Molly Miller Blennies

bugger

Here is the quote from someone that owns one. Now I don't know what to believe
"I have had a pair of Molly Miller blennies in a 120 gallon mixed reef tank for several years now. Haven’t seen them eat aiptasia anemones but have seen the female violently knock medium size (less than 1 inch) turbo snails from whatever substrate they were on. Then she waited for the overturned snail to come out of its shell to right itself, grabbed it by its foot, extracted it from the shell and ate it.
They produce babies frequently. Seems like almost constantly sometimes. They eat small to moderate quantities of nuisance algae in my tank, haven’t bothered any other fish, and are generally good community tank inhabitants. They feed aggressively on algae sheets and the usual meaty foods. Actually, they eat quite a lot for their size and you can forget about target feeding something like Elegance Coral a small piece of table shrimp. The female always takes it away. The male is charcoal black with many sky blue spots but he seems to always be incubating eggs and I rarely see him."

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
I can check on the Molly Miller Blennies, but doubt it.

Refills should be on the site, if not we will get them up there. They are ALWAYS in stock so no fear of running out without a supply available.

Dave

bugger

Yeah there not on the site.

I think I might pick up a ghl controller off you at the end of the month.

Theres so many options with that thing.

So the difference with the eX and T is conductiviity and orp ports
Where on the site is the upgrade if I just go with the T
Some one at GHL should make some videos to explain it all

BIGSHOW

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Website
www.bigshowfrags.com
Yeah there not on the site.

I think I might pick up a ghl controller off you at the end of the month.

Theres so many options with that thing.

So the difference with the eX and T is conductiviity and orp ports
Where on the site is the upgrade if I just go with the T
Some one at GHL should make some videos to explain it all

The difference between them is that the Ex model will have Conductivity and ORP ports (like you mentioned) in addition to a third level port.

If in the future you want to upgrade from the T to the Ex, you can purchase the upgrade kit below

http://bigshowfrags.com/ex-upgrade-kit-for-profilux-3-1n-a-t/

However, if you just want conductivity and not ORP you can buy just the ORP module or vice versa. You can also add as many level ports as you want.

We run a GHL system and would be happy to help with any issues or other questions. Your more then welcome to stop over and take a look as well.