Motorcycle Racing/Riding

Status
Not open for further replies.

quikcolin

Hey guys,

Not sure if anyone here has any interest in motorcycles, specifically racing... but it's something I've done for years and love!  I don't ride on the street anymore, just racing and trackdays.  Anyhow, I've created a blog to track and follow our endurance racing progress this season.

I just updated the blog with some funny video clips of me riding my bike new GSXR 750 race bike for the first time, and my buddy broady riding a dinosaur Kawi 600 (his friends lol) from this past weekend.

Feel free to follow the blog, I'll try to update it as much as possible during the season.  ;D

http://saferacing.blogspot.com

Enjoy LOL - Colin

C

crazybizzle

ive got a 08 gixxer 750 had also a 95 but sold it love riding wish there was a track closer to windsor to use

quikcolin

Haha, that's great man!  Im excited to put this 08 750 thru it's paces this season!

GOOD NEWS!  Grand Bend Motorplex is opening a 4km road course June 1st. I'm already booked for 3 track days and an endurace race with SOAR.  Its exciting news because I have been driving 4 hours to shannonville to ride for the last 8 years!!!

S

shayneh

sigh...with the nice weather today I miss my old CBR600 F4! My buddy Dave races at Shannonville too.

I keep thinking about getting another then I remember what I was like on a bike.... my lazy right shoulder and wrist would get "tired" and drop and then the bike would go faster and faster...LOL!

quikcolin

Is your buddy Dave... "Racer Dave"?  Is he from London?  Racing in the Parts Canada National Series?

I used to have a 2001 CBR600F4i, it was a great bike.  ;D

S

shayneh

Dave Young..... he's from Woodstock...I don't know what series he races in.... but he's crazy! LOL Nothing like watching the back tire slide while his front tire was lifting up in the air on a sharp corner.

quikcolin

That's him! Yep, I know that guy (back from my OSR - ontario sport riders days).  He was nuts lol  ;D

I raced in the same series he did - pretty sure he sticks to the nationals only (maybe the occasional American WERA series)

S

shayneh

Ha ha ha OSR! Now you've dated yourself..... I had a yellow and purple RZ 350 with a black painted windscreen (not tinted...I was such a rebel) and there were about 5 or 6 of us that ran the 2 strokes RZ's and NSR's back then (1993ish)!

Status
Not open for further replies.