Moved To Toronto From Boston

Jeremyan7

Hello all! I am relatively new here.. I have been building a IM Nuvo14 14 Gallon tank - Reef / community fish.

I see there is this AND GTAAquaria.com TWO support sites. Nice!

WiredWeasel

I find that most of the members in GTAaquaria as the name implies are concentrated mostly in the GTA/Mississauga/downtown toronto area/Uptown(Richmondhill, markham north york) and then a few members north of that area to newmarket/barie.

Whereas fragtank is mostly southwest of the Mississauga area ranging from Guelph, kitchener/waterloo and then as far as Sarnia and the Niagara region. Its a pretty big spread.

TheGreenStag

Welcome to We The North nation lol...I agree with WiredWeasel you will get more responses on this site as its a big spread. I have found gta aquaria a bit slow unless you are buying or selling something. But if you have any questions you would like to discuss i like thefragtank community. Happy Reefing...

Jewel

Welcome, there are a few other boards, when I lived in the GTA I frequented another for quite some time, when I moved to turtle Ontario I joined TFT,

I love it here, the people are the best, get out to the annual show that just passed, sorry. And meet the guys.

I find this site very helpful and we have a few here that go above and beyond, thank you to our admins,

We do have a good bunch and many of them are friends, we are spread out all over, enjoy your time here and get involved.

Jewel

Turtle Ontario, that is so funny, so true though says a guy from Torawna, funny this auto correct, it was supposed to say Rural Ontario