SOLD Moving and selling off everything

KVRR

Moving in two months and selling off everything, and it's a lot. Motivated to sell and willing to give serious discounts when you buy multiple items. See my other post for hardware.
  • sold Live rock 200+ pounds available in tank and sump: $2/pound, or if you take more than 30pounds: $1/pound
  • sold GSP green star polyps, only one large rock left, about 25cm high
  • sold live rock with 18 palys and one Purple Bullseye Rhodactis Mushroom
  • Sold neon green Toadstool Leather coral, several sizes
  • all sold Toadstool Leather corals with long polyps (my clownfish love them), several sizes
  • sold large neon green cabbage leather, about 20cmx13cm
  • sold neon green cabbage leather, about 10cm
  • all sold Very unique Purple Bullseye Rhodactis Mushroom, several singles, rocks with 2 or 3, one gorgeous rock with 23 mushrooms.
  • all sold large lavender hairy mushroom, some of them over 10cm in size, several on live rock
  • green hairy mushroom, only rocks with 2 or 3 pieces left
  • green Elephant Ear Mushroom
  • sold Very large photosynthetic gorgonian, about 50cm
  • sold Photosynthetic gorgonian, about 20cm
  • sold Small photosynthetic gorgonian, about 15cm
  • sold Small photosynthetic gorgonian, about 10cm
  • sold Live rock with rainbow montipora
  • sold Live rock with sunset montipora
  • sold Chalice that needs some TLC
  • Sold Chalice, spectacular colours but needs some TLC
  • Sold Brain coral, red/green, Favia/Favites?, large piece but needs some TLC
  • sold Dragon Soul Favia
  • Sold Orange Psammocora frag
  • sold Live rock with green zoa’s
  • sold Large Majestic Angel
  • sold Large Yellow Tang
  • sold Powder Brown Tang
  • Sold Flame Angel
  • sold Pair of Ocellaris Clownfish, lay eggs every 3 weeks
  • Sold Green Mandarin Goby
  • Sold Skunk Cleaner Shrimp
  • Sold Large red brittle star
  • Sold Large black brittle star
All my fish have been with me for at least 5 years and have been disease free during this whole time. They are very dear to me, so I will only sell to people with a large, well-established setup, willing to care for them long term (expect to see pictures).

I am motivated to sell and willing to give freebees or discounts to people who buy multiple items. Drop by or send me a list of items you are interested in, and I’ll make you a good deal. I’m open to reasonable offers as well.

My 220 Gallon is still up and running, so some items might not be immediately available.

I sell based on first come first serve. I cannot put things on hold. If you want to order items that are not yet ready to be sold, or you want to pick up later, I ask for a 15% down payment. When you pick up your order, you pay the remainder. If you cancel the order, there is no refund. If I have to cancel for whatever reason, you will obviously receive a refund.

Please contact me for images or further information. I usually respond much faster, but please allow up to 48 hours to reply.

Attachments

• aquarium 220gallon.jpg
    aquarium 220gallon.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
Last edited: