For Sale Moving sale

Sewerat

Super Active Member
We are going to be selling the house and moving. At that time I will be shutting down my tank and would like to find homes for the tenants before we get into a bind. I don’t think I will be setting up again for any time soon once we get to the new place so all livestock and corals and live rock will be sold then some equipment. We are also doing a basement purge today so some unused equipment will be listed later today as well. But for now the easy are the fish. Not many, nothing overly special.
One 4” Tomini Tang
Paired Black white approx 2-3” clowns with nem
One 2” Orange/white clown
One 3” Lemon Damsel.

All fish are in a 75 with 100 sump
Display tank has 30-50lbs rock mixed with low end paly, zoas, some cabbage coral, green mushrooms and some orange ricoda of some kind. No aip or green algae in system, has been running for approx 8 years.

Prices open for offers as I have no clue what stuff is worth haven’t bought in 6-7 years.

Sewerat

Super Active Member
Adding some of the used equipment now.

4’ 90gal glass box. Non drilled was used as part of my water dump system, dirty but hold water good for sump or frag tank

One Reeflo pump With dart hybrid head and some pipes. Bought a few years ago, never used by me motor works tested today
5ff2cfd85a006b02e0b9a8f439a9ac52.jpg

Sewerat

Super Active Member
There is also a ref lobster in there someplace that I got from @posiden long time ago but will need to capture him when all the rock is removed from display tank.

At that time there will be a 75gal drilled tank and stand for sale.

All reasonable offers accepted guys I am not going to list prices you tell me what you think is fair and come get it.

Sewerat

Super Active Member
Ok the house sold and we only have 30 days to get out. I need this to go as we won’t be in the new house until mid December. So I have a drilled 75 gal display tank all the fish and all the love rock that need to go immediately so I can pack the sump and parts up.

No reasonable offers refused.

Sewerat

Super Active Member
All live rock has been transferred to 105 sump in the basement. I would like to re-home it as well many large flat rock pieces are still available and some top structure rock as well as lots of smaller filter rock bring your buckets and make a reasonable offer for it.