My First Tank Ever Setup In Sept 2016

Ducati283

Tank and sump look fantastic. I enjoyed following through the thread. Thanks for sharing.
I too have to change my sump around for efficiency reasons, hindsight sucks. Haha

Thanks for the encouragement, I disagree that hindsight sucks though....for those of us that are learning we have to try to do the best we can. When we at least try and down the road discover that it can be done better that means we are growing and learning! It's all part of the progress and its a good thing IMO. I do however agree it would be great to always get it perfect the first time....unfortunately most of us will have to continue to learn and grow. Until then we do the best we can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nemo22

Thanks for the encouragement, I disagree that hindsight sucks though....for those of us that are learning we have to try to do the best we can. When we at least try and down the road discover that it can be done better that means we are growing and learning! It's all part of the progress and its a good thing IMO. I do however agree it would be great to always get it perfect the first time....unfortunately most of us will have to continue to learn and grow. Until then we do the best we can.

Just a little sarcasm....I completely agree with you. I am learning as I go as well. Trial and error. I just keep hoping I experience more success than failure. I recently lost a new addition of an Aussie Golden Torch due to brown jelly and i was so upset!

Ducati283

I decided to switch the lighting in my refugium. I bought a plant growth light to see if the cheato and other macros grow better and faster.
Here is a pic of the light and a before and after pic of what the fuge looks like.
Now to see if it makes a difference.
c4542adcdfd51ea6e834d4cc798d0a45.jpg

7e07fb3adfb6a5cad435caf1e6c39138.jpg
3914f6fd4aacfe04db5ccdf223f335dc.jpg

75eb793a85ed153af52ac247076ac1c4.jpg

f0c76c1a3bcf1f5d58f755637f904285.jpg

Dima

You are doing great, tanks looks very good. I am waiting for my new tank to arrive will be setting up sump for the very first time. Lots to learn

Ducati283

You are doing great, tanks looks very good. I am waiting for my new tank to arrive will be setting up sump for the very first time. Lots to learn

Tons to learn, seems all I do is read forums, google and watch YouTube videos on aquariums.