my frag tank

harleymike

Super Active Member
My 15 gallon frag with 2o gallon sump. And the new clowns from nitro. Managed to get one small anemone in there for them.

dale

nice..and those are nice fish. i have the engineer gobi and banggai cardinal from nitro in my frag tank.. the clowns just moved to the display...

harleymike

Super Active Member
Thanks
The anemone is pretty small for them, but he will grow. I couldnt get the bigger ones off the rock.
Let me know how it goes with the engineer goby. I was looking at those too.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
engineer gobies are peaceful additions to the tank,shy and come out when food is added to the tank, will eat any food, but love pieces of raw shrimp, my two are over a foot long now.

harleymike

Super Active Member
A foot long. Holly crap. I didnt realize they got that big.
Got up this morning and the new clowns are happy. They are already hosting the anemone.
Only problem is the anemone is only about 2.5 inches across...LOL. Pretty funny too watch.
He needs too grow quickly.

sunnykita

Super Active Member
harleymike link said:
A foot long. Holly crap. I didnt realize they got that big.
Got up this morning and the new clowns are happy. They are already hosting the anemone.
Only problem is the anemone is only about 2.5 inches across...LOL. Pretty funny too watch.
He needs too grow quickly.

Yes, I had no clue as to how big they got, but as shy and peaceful as they are they make a great addition to the tank.
Your tank looks great !