my skimmer build

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drail

here's some pics of the skimmer i decided to build ( over kill ) is what i call it lol
here's what i bought
IMG_2402.jpg

then my build
IMG_2405.jpg

after 24 hours running to the left is a part of my frag tank and under that is my sump/fuge. i have a mag 7 for feed and a iwaki 70 as my recir. and running a 1078 mazzi for air
IMG_2407.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

D

drail

the tube i bought on michiganreefers for 100 bucks the mazzi was 125 the acrylic i had left overs from my other builds i have done. same with the 2 pumps my total water is around 200 gal 120 dis 60 frag and 60 sump subtract rock and stuff guess a rough guess

D

drail

here's another one i built for a buddy little smaller like 3 feet runs too strong on his 75 gal he has it on a timer only runs a few hours out of the day lol. this was just after i built it leak test.
IMG_2395.jpg

when it come to toy for the tank im cheep i try to build everything i have a cal reactor i built will have to get some pics up on that i built that for under 75 bucks runs my set up really good

D

drail

i would have to say 100 gal full loaded probley 150-180 normal i do build to sell but not that big of a saltwater market where i live so i build for friends and people that see them and ask

C

crazybizzle

Hey drail can u build me one for a 75 gal how much would it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.