Neopimp Going Away On Vacation

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I am putting everyone in Sarnia on retainer in case my tank takes a shit while I am away on vacation. If I post on here about an exploding tank I will expect you all to clean up my house and dispose of the dead stuffs. As a reward you can take anything left alive for free and have first dibs on the equipment :)

:)

Jamaica here I come :)

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I am putting everyone in Sarnia on retainer in case my tank takes a shit while I am away on vacation. If I post on here about an exploding tank I will expect you all to clean up my house and dispose of the dead stuffs. As a reward you can take anything left alive for free and have first dibs on the equipment :)

Lol.... well damn.... I'm In:D

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate

Enjoy Jamaica buddy sounds like fun

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
I will let you know when shit hits the fan where the key is and alarm system info is.

There is also Richards red on tap which you are welcome too because we all know that you need beer to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neopimp

Website Doctor
Staff member
Website Admin
We are staying at the grand palladium halfway between montego and negril.

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I will let you know when shit hits the fan where the key is and alarm system info is.

There is also Richards red on tap which you are welcome too because we all know that you need beer to work

All kidding aside... myself and some others I'm sure would be happy to help you if there is a problem.