New 200g Build

Pipes

Loving the plumbing on the sump. Great job. Looking forward to more pics once its running.

dale

Return pump has been running for over 24 hours now all seems to be fine.. it's a little noisy I still need a few more plumbing parts I might bring the one and a half inch full siphon down to one inch for about 4 feet to help keep the noise down

dale

I'm also debating on black gravel.. The back and one side will be black and I'm going to try to keep the Rocks white..... any thoughts... Harder to light maybe.. It's all about the fish

dale

Working on the electrical a bit

20161104_230804.jpg
20161104_230718.jpg

dale

the heater controller came with a stainless steel temp probe , so i covered it with silicone and it seems to work great.. it has cooling and heating temp settings, cold and hot temp alarms, heat and cooling temp variances, i got mine (heat) set at 76* with a 1* variance , so it (naturally) cools to 75* then heats to 76*.. not using the cool function yet..

dale

Sump is all set up now.. Tank is running fine still no gravel almost have the lights done might move the fish over this weekend if all my parameters are fine
20161111_211802.jpg
20161111_211726.jpg

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
Sounds great dale I'm working till noon today... pm me your address when u get a chance...

nathan

Super Active Member
Website Affiliate
I've had the opportunity to see dales new build tonight... Holy shit... the pics are impressive for sure but to see it in person is spectacular. Great job Dale... can't wait to see it finished.

Poseidon

Distinguished Member
looking good dale! that reactor outside the tank scares me though, ive had bad experiances in the past, even though i know its safe lol

dale

looking good dale! that reactor outside the tank scares me though, ive had bad experiances in the past, even though i know its safe lol

no biggie if it leaks.. there is a rubber mat under it and the floor is cement and the drain is 4 ft away... and im gettin a brant new one on monday!..:)... its kinda tall to put anywhere else..