Josh

Keep your head up high discus. Nothing you could have done. These things happen in the ocean. All you can do is learn from it and be better moving forward. Dont lose focus and determination. Don't let this break your spirit!!

Letsdiscus

Keep your head up high discus. Nothing you could have done. These things happen in the ocean. All you can do is learn from it and be better moving forward. Dont lose focus and determination. Don't let this break your spirit!!

Thanks Josh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Letsdiscus

final day tomorrow for Poly medic treatment.. so far tank looks under control. I did not land up doing an interim WC. will plan to do one tomorrow or during this week as time permits..
Survivors-
- Scorpas Tang
- Blue sided wrasse
- yellow corris wrasse
- 4 green chromis
- 2 cleaner shrimps
- 1 blood shrimp
- a bunch of hermits and astrea snails..

last ones to loose fight on Ick was my 2 ocellaris clowns..

Will be back with vengeance though this time more cautious. in process of re-setting my 20 gallon quarantine.

Once again thanks to all those who contributed on their suggestions for curing Ick..

Dima

final day tomorrow for Poly medic treatment.. so far tank looks under control. I did not land up doing an interim WC. will plan to do one tomorrow or during this week as time permits..
Survivors-
- Scorpas Tang
- Blue sided wrasse
- yellow corris wrasse
- 4 green chromis
- 2 cleaner shrimps
- 1 blood shrimp
- a bunch of hermits and astrea snails..

last ones to loose fight on Ick was my 2 ocellaris clowns..

Will be back with vengeance though this time more cautious. in process of re-setting my 20 gallon quarantine.

Once again thanks to all those who contributed on their suggestions for curing Ick..
Glad you have survivors!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Letsdiscus

IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG

Around 5 months complete on the new setup.. seems settling down well.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Anybody aware how to upload video here..

Uploading to YouTube or Vimeo is the easiest. You can also upload through Facebook, but the video has to be public. If posted to a private page only people who are logged into facebook and are on the page will be able to see it. Once uploaded to the site, then you copy the link and come to here and click the video link in the bar above the box where you type the message and paste it there.

The full list is:

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Letsdiscus

Uploading to YouTube or Vimeo is the easiest. You can also upload through Facebook, but the video has to be public. If posted to a private page only people who are logged into facebook and are on the page will be able to see it. Once uploaded to the site, then you copy the link and come to here and click the video link in the bar above the box where you type the message and paste it there.

The full list is:

Thanks Torx

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
That only works on the webpages though. Tapatalk video server is down, and has been for a while, so you can not upload directly through tapatalk. Although if you post the link as text in tapatalk, it normally recognizes it and automatically embeds it.

Dima

Anyone having experience with DC pumps for return.. opinions between Reef OctopusVarios 6 or Ecotech M1

I have vectra and so far very happy with it, it runs at full speed all the time, so not sure why needed DC but it in sync with mp40s I have when clicked FEED more on one of them, all 3 go to feed mode without any controller, which is very useful. Its quite, dead quite not sure as I have fish room for it so never test it in a very quite area.

Letsdiscus

I have vectra and so far very happy with it, it runs at full speed all the time, so not sure why needed DC but it in sync with mp40s I have when clicked FEED more on one of them, all 3 go to feed mode without any controller, which is very useful. Its quite, dead quite not sure as I have fish room for it so never test it in a very quite area.

Dont u have the regal skimmer with dc pump

Letsdiscus

Yes sorry i thought u are talking about return pump not for skummer

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thts right. I am looking for a backup return pump for now which i can swap with my current one every 3 mths or so for clean up and use it again for next cycle.

Hows ur skimmer pump doing so far

Dima

Thts right. I am looking for a backup return pump for now which i can swap with my current one every 3 mths or so for clean up and use it again for next cycle.

Hows ur skimmer pump doing so far

So far pump works great, fingers crossed ;-) I run it at half speed for now.