new babies

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

drail

i posted up here cause there is no place to post breeding im thinking on putting these ones up for sale here ( when ready ) but here are some fresh cardinals pics just caught them at 11:45 pm jan 3
baby2.jpg

baby1.jpg

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca
Re: new babies

Would love to take some of these off your hands. 3-4 at least. When will they be ready and how much. I will not be ready for at least another 2 to 3 weeks or so.

I think I read on another post that you are from Windsor. I am in Blenheim, will have to work something out.

Krazykarl

Super Active Member

How much are you selling the cardinals for? I want one or two when ready

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca

daleomilla - I am just in Blenheim, we should arrange something together. I don't mind going to pick up for us both if needed. Depends when they can go.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca

I love how he said he was "thinking on putting these ones up for sale here" and it has been 12 hours and about 20 are spoken for already.

Daleomilla - no worries about money for gas, will check out a frag though maybe. Will PM you later with my info once we know more about when they will be ready to go

D

drail

they should be ready 2nd week of feb was thinking around 15 bucks each. they will be around 1 inch by then

G

garfield

Wow, those look great. TO bad I'm just starting and waiting for my tank to cycle. I hope your fish keep breeding and you have lots more in the future!!! ;D

G

Gulexx

Awesome job ! Intentional or not, it is great to see hobbyist breeding and propagating corals and fish !
I have always loved cardinal's and maybe when they are ready and not all spoken for .. I too Will be begging for some.
I am a big fan of CB and hope this gives incentive for more of us to try !
Thanks for the pics and keep us updated.

TORX

Administrator
Staff member
Website Admin
Website
www.thefragtank.ca

We are going on the third week of February, just checking up. Hope they are growing well.

On a side note, forgot to clarify last time, they are Bangaii Cardinalfish  right?

C

coralfarmer

Hey Kev,

I'll be in Windsor tomorrow.  Gotta pick up some stuff & stop by Daves...I'd like to grab 2 of those babies off ya...can I meet up with you sometime?  Gimme a call cuz I will be out probably after 10 am. 519-419-3907...It's Jim.  Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.