New Donation For The Swap

sunnykita

Super Active Member
ENJO for the aquarium and equipment - make cleaning that tank and skimmer and everything else a piece of cake !

Donation - Plus Line Duo Glove and the Plus Line Enjofil - clean your aquarium glass and your equipment, with just the fibre glove and enjofil (microfibre) for a streak free shine in minutes. No chemicals needed ever. Just water, glove and Enjofil to dry behind.
This pair can be used around the house as well, unless you choose to hide it with your aquarium supplies. I would !
Plus Line Duo Glove
A 2 sided glove that can be used around the house for light or heavy dirt. The soft fibre(light blue side) can be used on sensitive surfaces such as waxed or painted surfaces, wooden furniture, wooden window frames, picture frames, high-gloss tiles and natural stone treated with a wax or polish coating. Use the strong fibre side(dark blue) on harder wearing surfaces such as entrance areas, sliding door tracks, plastic/vinyl window or door frames and where greasy dirt is present. Great for patio doors, windows, aquariums, mirrors etc.
Plus Line Enjofil
Daily use in all areas of the house on smooth, shiny surfaces. For the final finish of windows and glass surfaces, picture frames, lamps, candlestick holders, light soilage on mirrors,etc.
Caution : Sharp edges can damage this fine cloth. This would affect the look but not the cleaning ability.
Wash in regular laundry preferably in a laundry bag to prevent lint pickup and hang to dry, NEVER put in a dryer, it will damage the fibres.

for the gadget people on the forum the video starts with the combi-wiper and then shows the glove and enjofil I am donating being used on the inside of the patio door.

I'll bring my combi-wiper along if anyone wants to give it a test drive on a frag tank, car windows, Tony's aquarium?

Sunnykita aka Sherry